Friday, April 18, 2008

thank you for making my blog.

just today when i open my blog, i was so shock!cause it has a big change. i really like the outcome of my new look blog and because of my cousin carlota whom who created my new and wonderful look blog.then, because of it! i cant get over or imagine that i have a owesome and really wonderful blog!
however, i don't know when my cousin made it!. since, i am in camotes i can't update it daily cause the distance between the internet cafe from our home is about 8km so i can't afford to travel daily,the reason why i can still post entry to my blog and check some of my friends because of my nanay cause she use to play lotto which is the outlet is in the place where there is a internet cafe so everytime nanay want to buy a ticket im the one who will buy it! so i can open my emails and post enrty to my blog.
but i dont matter when it was made it as long i like it and i am so thankful to my cousin carlota cause she really make some efforts to make my blog nice and wonderful.

3 comments:

Portia said...

yes, really a nice,fresh-looking blog.nice music,too!thanks,by the way for a visit at my site.more power blogging!

Anonymous said...

Once again, I say it here.. I like the lay out of ur blog.. pleasant look esp the header..

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

b ootan bitaw ni si carlota sa?

kugihan pa....

thanks for knowing her....

sa imoa pod........