Sunday, March 16, 2008

the "I" tag

flor is my newly friend and it was good to hear that she didn't forget me even if the time we shared together is not enought to know me eithier her.but still she always visit me. :>So, it is proven that she cares to me althought internet or through blogging is just our bridge to kept her in touch to me (vice versa)...>just like this she tags' me to her blog......

I AM…happy go lucky person
I WANT….to a next bell gates
I HAVE..friends
I WISH….i could visit all around the world
I HATE…enemies
I FEAR…lose my lover...
I SEARCH…myself yet!
I WONDER…what life is?
I REGRET…of nothing happens..
I ALWAYS…stay calm
I AM NOT…bad
I DANCE…as long as there is a tune...
I SING…alone
I CRY… for a reason
I WRITE…something interesting>
I WON…..the love of my lover last year
I AM CONFUSED…in times of trouble
I NEED…money for everything that i wanted.
I SHOULD…lear to say "no"
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS….sweety honey lover> hehehehhehehe<>

thank's Flor for "TAG"

No comments: