Sunday, October 28, 2007

KNOW me (check my secret for this week)

1. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
-- nope. i want to pamper and be pampered. if someone is not good to
me, i dismiss that person right away. :) bitaw, I am a defensive person. i protect myself first more than anyting else. but i used to be a martyr.. long time ago.

2. How will you spend your next birthday?
-- be with family and hopefully to friends?.

3 . Are you religious?
-- i practice and i have my personal reflections, while listening to
inspirational songs, then write entries to my purple journal dayon..

4. Do you like to snowboard?
-- yeah a bit though never tried it but curious.

5 . Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
-- not everyone, those deserving only!J

6 . Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?
-- Past is past I am not going to entertain what has been past!J

7. Would you date your best female/male friend?
-- hmmm.. havent tried.

8. Do you regret any of your relationship s?
-- nope it’s a learning lesson..


9. Two things you would want in a relationship?—
love and loyalty

10 . What do you want most right now?
-- genuine happiness

11 . What are you doing tonight?
-- I might catch up chat FATIMA my friend after the meeting...

12. Are you happy at the moment?
-- Yeah, because of the concern and care given by MY FRIEND

No comments: